Vegan cookie brownies! Cookies and brownies are probably tied in 1st place for favorite desserts in this family. The epic duel has been settled with this amazing Vegan Cookie Brownie! YES. No more having to choose between cookies and brownies because you can have them both and did I mention they were 100% vegan? Our mouthwatering Brookies (or Crownies) will for sure be a crowd favorite!
These Delicious and Decadent Vegan Cookie Brownies are:
- Made with no refined sugar
- Vegan (Dairy & Egg-Free)
- Gluten-Free & Soy-Free
Vegan Cookie Brownies
Vegan Cookie Brownies that will blow your mind and eliminate the guilt! Whole food, plant-based desserts are the best! Lean and green!
- ½ oat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup dates pits removed
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup stevia-sweetened or no sugar added chocolate chips
- Line a square 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- To make brownie layer, add oat flour, cocoa powder, flax seed and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and evenly combine.
- Place dates into food processor or blender and process until forms a smooth paste ball.
- Add tahini and maple syrup and process with the paste until smooth. Pour mixture into dry ingredients, add the cashew milk and combine everything together until smooth.
- Pour and spread brownie batter into baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- To make the cookie layer, add oat flour and baking soda into a clean large mixing bowl and evenly combine. Add tahini and maple syrup into dry ingredients and combine evenly together until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Remove brownie layer from oven after 15 minute cook time, pour and spread cookie batter
- evenly on top and return dish to oven to bake for 15 more minutes.
- Allow to cool down on counter for about 15 minutes after baking and before slicing.
Leftovers can be stored on counter for a few days or in fridge for up to about 2 weeks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!