This vegan pumpkin pie rice pudding recipe is not only dairy-free and egg-free, it also is free of guilt! Whether you are looking to have an amazing dessert or a really solid start to your morning, this warm meal won’t disappoint during the holidays. Fall is everyone’s favorite time for pumpkin recipes and this recipe is unique and hearty all at the same time. The texture of the warm white rice combined with the mixture of pumpkin, fall spices, really sings.
Assemble Your Pumpkin Rice Pudding Dessert In Just Five Minutes
For me, making food is all about speed and taste. I am no professional chef by any means, but I definitely know my way around the kitchen. As a dad, I pride myself on making simple substitutions to my everyday meals in order to really help folks eat great, plant-based food. Our plant-based family loves a warm dessert. We also love the fall season. That’s why we love this recipe. After a long day at dance rehearsal, my daughter comes home to this and smiles every time I make it for her. I hope you and your kiddos enjoy it together soon!
Other Pumpkin-Inspired Vegan Recipes You Might Love:
Vegan Pumpkin Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup Cooked White Rice
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree 15oz. can
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Cook your rice according to directions and preference.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, simmer the coconut milk, vanilla, sugar, salt, and spices for fifteen minutues.
- Add the pumpkin puree and the rice and continue cooking the mixture for another five to ten minutes, stirring often, until all of the ingredients are well combined and the pudding has thickened.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of cinnamon for dessert or as a warm breakfast.