These Mandarin orange mint pops are a combination we had never had before, but we ended up loving them. If you don’t have a popsicle mold, we used some sake cups, that I had at home, along with colorful paper straws as sticks, and I didn’t even have to cover the pops with a plastic film to get the sticks to stand up straight!
These Mandarin Orange Mint Pops are:
- packed with loads of flavor
- amazing and easy to make
- refreshing and a satisfying treat
Mandarin Orange Mint Pops Recipe
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves thinly sliced
- 1 pkg paper straws
- Determine which type of cup, or container, you have, that you can use. Some good ideas are champagne flutes, small sippy cups, teacups, or cordial glasses.
- Cut each paper straw in half at a sharp angle so that each half has a pointy end.
- Layer three to five orange sections at the bottom of each vessel.
- Fill the vessels to the top with apple juice and then sprinkle with fresh mint.
- Stick the straw sections, pointy end down, straight through the orange segments at the bottom of the vessels, and they should stand straight up.
- Put the popsicles in the freezer to freeze overnight.
- Before serving, allow the pops to sit out for 5 - 10 minutes so that they melt enough that they can be easily removed from their molds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!