Three Bean Dark Chocolate Vegan Chili
The perfect mix of salty and sweet.
- 1/4 cup Water or Veg Broth
- 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/4 cup non-dairy chocolatechips
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 30 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Frozen Corn
- 15 oz Can Red Kidney Beans
- 15 oz Can Black Beans
- 15 oz Can Pinto Beans
- 2 bags Steam-In-Bag Brown Rice
Heat water/veg broth in a soup pot over high heat. Add all veggies, including peppers, onion, and garlic. Then add chili powder, coriander, cumin, and oregano.
Cook until onions soften (about 2-minutes) and then stir in your tomatoes, corn, and beans.
Lower heat and simmer covered for 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle the chocolate in so it is nice and melty. That's it! Season with salt and pepper, and add a hearty scoop on top of your rice and enjoy!