This vegan tofu fried rice recipe is awesome and can be made in under 20 minutes! It’s super tasty and packed with quality plant-based power! You’ll love it and so will the little ones. Feel free to keep it simple or customize it to your liking and unleash you inner hibachi chef!
This Vegan Tofu Fried Rice Recipe is:
- an easy plant-based meal.
- can be ready in less than 15 minutes
- a very filling and healthy lunch or dinner
Vegan Tofu Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 pkg baked tofu - teriyaki flavored
- 1 pkg microwaveable white rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook the rice in the microwave according to the instructions on the bag.
Combine all of the ingredients in a large pot, aside from the salt, scallions, and pepper. Heat over medium heat for about ten minutes or until all of the ingredients are hot.
Salt and pepper to taste and top with fresh chopped scallions before serving.