Cauliflower rice is a high-fiber, low-carb alternative to rice that your family will love. Often times found in the frozen section of your grocery store, this awesome addition to your easy vegan meals is packed with a number of antioxidants and vitamins. The product itself is light and delicious, especially when mixed with red curry like we have done in this easy recipe. Leftovers are perfection and this recipe is an excellent addition to your easy plant-based meals.
This Red Curry Cauliflower Rice Recipe is:
- easy to make
- gluten & soy-free
- a great backup meal when you are short on time
- a great source of fiber
Red Curry Cauliflower Rice
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to bake at 425°F.
- In a bowl, stir all of the ingredients together for several minutes to be sure that everything is well combined.
- Spread the cauliflower out in a thin layer on a sheet pan lined with foil, and bake for ten minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!