This loaded baked potato soup is exactly what you have been looking for. Let’s say you just started on your journey to becoming a plant-based family. You love soup, but the creamy part is missing because you can’t use dairy. If you continue down this path of frustration, you will probably not know what to eat and might revert back to your old ways. This soup will change your life and solve the problem for you. It is creamy, hearty and hits the spot every time!
This Vegan Cheesy Loaded Potato Soup Recipe is:
- a welcomed addition to your plant-based meal plans
- an easy plant-based meal
Vegan Loaded Potato Soup Recipe
- 2 cups canned potatoes diced
- 4 cups cashew milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions chopped
- 1/4 cup plant-based cheese shreds
- 4 strips plant-based bacon cooked & finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized saucepan: cook the potatoes in the milk, over medium heat, for ten minutes.
- Add in the garlic and onion powders as the soup cooks.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, once the soup is removed from the heat.
- After ladling the soup into bowls, top with bacon crumbles, cheese shreds and scallions before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!