Try out this fun and simple vegan lettuce wraps with hummus recipe for one of the quickest meals you will ever make! They are easy to make so you can get your little ones to help out! Add whatever toppings and flavors you’d like! These make for a nutritious lunch, snack, or even hors d’oeuvres for your next get together! Regardless of the occasion, these are a great go-to option!
This Yummy and Simple Vegan Hummus Lettuce Wrap Recipe is:
- easy to make
- a family favorite
- a great idea for lunch or snacks!
Simple Vegan Hummus Lettuce Wraps
- 6 large romaine lettuce leaves rinsed and drained
- 4 cups hummus roasted garlic hummus works well for this recipe
- 1 handful broccoli sprouts
- 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
After rinsing, pat your lettuce leaves dry with clean kitchen towels or paper towels, so they won't be soggy.
Spread hummus in the middle of each lettuce leaf, then add the sprouts, and top the wraps with the sliced cherry tomatoes.