Pizza feeds the soul in every way imaginable. Warm, delicious and everything in between! This vegan Hawaiian pizza is definitely a game-changer! So many different flavors… Sweet, spicy, and savory, coming together to bring you this round (or whatever shape you like your pizza) treasure. This is definitely one that we keep in our family’s plant-based recipe toolbox and we hope you do too!
This Vegan Hawaiian Pizza Recipe is:
- an easy vegan family meal
- a flavorful, healthy alternative
- packed with flavor
Vegan Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
- 7 oz pkg veggie sausage
- 3 slices canned pineapple cut into bite sized pieces
- 1-2 fresh jalapeños rinsed & thinly sliced
- 1 cup plant-based parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg pizza crust found near the crescent rolls
- 1 cup jarred pizza sauce plus more for dipping
Pre-bake the pizza dough according to the directions on the package.
While the dough is baking brown the veggie sausage in a medium sized non-stick skillet, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes.
After the dough comes out of the oven:
Make sure to put the oven to bake at 425°F.
Spread the pizza sauce in an even layer over the crust and add the sausage, jalapeños, pineapple, and parmesan, spreading all of the toppings evenly over the pizza.
Continue baking the pizza for 6-8 more minutes. Allow the pizza to cool for two minutes before slicing into squares to serve.