This vegan date caramel dip AMAZING! It’s fresh, fruit sweetened, and is the perfect kid-friendly snack to serve with apple slices or as a healthy dessert topping. It is free of many allergens so it can be enjoyed by many! Dip your favorite fruit or snacks or top your favorite dessert with it!
This Vegan Date Caramel Dip Recipe is:
- extremely easy to make (less than 5 steps)
- only 5 ingredients
- vegan and dairy-free
Vegan Date Caramel Dip Recipe
- 1 cup dates any soft and fresh variety
- ¾ cup hot water
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4-5 apples or what you want to use to dip into the sauce
- Open the dates and remove the pits.
- Soak the dates in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Pour the dates and the water into a blender, or food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add the salt and tahini and pulse until well combined and the caramel is smooth.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!