These vegan bean burritos will have you dancing a salsa, while you’re eating salsa! The prepared vegetarian refried beans is the reason that this recipe is so quick and easy to make. The kids can get them all folded and ready to go, and all that is left to do is to heat them up before eating.
This Vegan Bean Burrito Recipe is:
- a super easy meal to make for your plant-based family
- less than 5 ingredients to make
- one of those easy vegan meals you can make in under 15 minutes
- a kid all-time fave
Vegan Bean Burrito Recipe
- 1 16 oz can vegetarian refried beans
- 2 cups plant-based cheese shreds
- 8 to 10 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup salsa for dipping
Spread a thin layer of refried beans over the entire surface of each tortilla, being sure to coat the tortilla out to the very edge.
Spread a layer of cheese shreds on top of the beans before folding both sides of the tortilla over to create a tiny burrito.
Over medium heat, in a medium sized non-stick pan, cook each of the burritos.
With a pair of tongs, gently turn the burritos until they are browned on all sides, and the cheese shreds are melted.
Serve the burritos right away, with a side of your favorite salsa for dipping.