These super seed granola bites combine nearly every type of seed into a healthy snack full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. The mixture can also be made into bars, but I tend to prefer ball-shaped because they can be easier to make and less messy to eat by popping them into your mouth.
This Super Seed Granola Bites Recipe is:
- Vegan and Gluten-free
- Oil-free and naturally sweetened
- Kid-friendly and fun to eat
- Easy and quick to make
Super Seed Granola Bites Recipe
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia or ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- ¼ cup tahini sesame seed butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips optional
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together using a spoon and your hands until everything sticks together.
- Tear off one tablespoon and form into a ball in your hands.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
Store granola bites in a sealed container on the counter or in a cupboard for up to 1 week or in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!