Who says brussel sprouts aren’t tasty?! NOT US. Brussel sprouts are such a nutrient dense vegetable and it would be a shame not to include them in your diet due to not having a great recipe. It makes for a great accompaniment to all of your favorite dishes or … make this the main course! This Sesame Brussel Sprout recipe will win over even lifelong dislikers of brussel sprouts!
This Sesame Brussel Sprouts Recipe is:
- a great vegan option
- keto friendly and low carb
- a crunchy and flavorful dish
Sesame Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 1 lb brussel sprouts rinsed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to bake at 400°F.
- On a large baking sheet, lined with foil, spread out the brussel sprouts.
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a small bowl and then drizzle the mixture over all of the sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Bake the sprouts for fifteen minutes.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and allow it to cool for five minutes before transferring the sprouts and all of the liquid on the pan into a serving dish.
- Gently toss the sprouts with the sauce before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!