You’re going to love this pistachio pesto pasta! It’s very creamy and full of flavor. This would be a great recipe to add to your arsenal of easy plant-based meals! It helps satisfy all of those cravings and is perfect for those moments where you want something rich but sensible. We hope you love it as much as we do!
This Pistachio Pesto Pasta Recipe is:
- a great meal for your plant-based family
- super rich and creamy
- can be made in under 20 minutes
Pistachio Pesto Pasta Recipe
- 5 large fresh basil leaves + extra for garnish
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 8-12 oz pkg dry pasta
- 1 cup plant-based parmesan substitute
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the dry pasta according to the directions on the box.
- In a food processor: pulse the basil, pistachios, oil, parmesan, and garlic until the mixture is well blended and all of the pistachios are broken down into tiny pieces.
- As soon as the pasta is drained, return it to the hot pot and add the pesto immediately.
- Stir the pesto into the pasta until all of the pasta is well coated and the cheese has started to melt.
- Salt and pepper to taste and garnish with a little more sliced fresh basil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!