Here at LGD, we love hearty meals that can be made in a short amount of time. These pinto potato pepper bowls are just that! They make for a nutritious breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s a complete and balanced meal containing loads of essential nutrients and plant-based protein! This dish is super flavorful and will definitely be a hit in your household.
This Pinto Potato Pepper Bowls Recipe is:
- a great vegan meal
- hearty and packed with flavor
- packed with plant-based power
Pinto Potato Pepper Bowls Recipe
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans rinsed & drained
- 1 15 oz can sliced potatoes drained
- 1 red bell pepper rinsed & sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 fresh sliced scallions
- In a large sauté pan heat the potatoes, beans, and peppers, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for eight minutes.
- Add the spices and cook for one more minute before removing from heat.
- Top with fresh chopped scallions before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!