You truly can not choose an easier recipe then this Mediterranean-Style Flat Bread. The best part is that everyone can make it specific to them. Honestly, all that a mom or dad has to do here is bake the instant pizza dough and slice the veggies. Then let the kiddos have fun with adding the hummus and the toppings for everyone to enjoy. We like to use the roasted garlic hummus for extra flavor, but you can choose any variety of different hummus flavors. You can also get creative and pick your own veggies to try.
This Vegan Mediterranean-Style Flat Bread is:
- an easy vegan meal the whole family will enjoy
- packet with plant-based protein
- less than 4 steps to make
- a great addition of a plant-based diet for kids
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
Vegan Mediterranean-Style Flat Bread
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 1 pkg/cntr hummus
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives sliced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- Bake the pizza crust according to the directions, then allow it to cool.
- Spread the hummus over the cooled pizza dough
- Top with the sliced vegetables and chopped parsley.
- That's it! Easy peasy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!