These loaded hash browns are a great part of any breakfast! In this savory recipe, we twisted things around a bit by taking plain potatoes and turning them into taste magnets! Plain shredded potatoes pack some extra plant power and create a dish that is full of bold flavors.
These Yummy Vegan Loaded Potatoes are:
- packed with plant power
- quick and easy to make
Easy Vegan Loaded Potatoes
- 1 15 oz pkg fresh or frozen shredded potatoes
- 1 15 oz bag frozen peas
- 1 15 oz bag matchstick carrots
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, combine all of the ingredients and cook for ten minutes.
- Stir the hash browns often as they cook, and add a bit of water if the potatoes begin to stick to the skillet.
- Season the hash browns with salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!