We can all agree that chili is a delicious dish, the biggest downfall is how long it takes to make. Here at LGD, we have put together the easiest vegan chili recipe. YAY! Make this whenever you’re craving a nice, warm, hefty bowl of chili! You could also make a big pot and save some for later. Whatever you decide, we hope your taste buds are dancing after tasting our yummy recipe.
This Easiest Vegan Chili Recipe is:
- ready in 10 minutes
- plant-based meal
- really hearty, but nutritious
Easiest Vegan Chili Recipe
- 1 12-15 oz can white beans well drained & rinsed
- 2 cups jarred marinara sauce
- homemade chili seasoning mix see below
- 1 pkg microwave ready rice
- avocado to taste
- fresh cilantro for topping chopped
- plant-based cheese substitute for topping
Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- In a medium-sized pan, on the stove, combine the marinara, beans, chili mix and rice.
- Cook the chili over medium heat for eight to ten minutes, stirring often.
- Serve the chili right away, and top with avocado, fresh cilantro, and parmesan substitute.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!