We can all agree that chili is a delicious dish, the biggest downfall is how long it takes to make. Here at LGD, we have put together the easiest vegan chili recipe. YAY! Make this whenever you’re craving a nice, warm, hefty bowl of chili! You could also make a big pot and save some for later. Whatever you decide, we hope your taste buds are dancing after tasting our yummy recipe.
This Easiest Vegan Chili Recipe is:
- ready in 10 minutes
- plant-based meal
- really hearty, but nutritious
Easiest Vegan Chili Recipe
- 1 12-15 oz can white beans well drained & rinsed
- 2 cups jarred marinara sauce
- homemade chili seasoning mix see below
- 1 pkg microwave ready rice
- avocado to taste
- fresh cilantro for topping chopped
- plant-based cheese substitute for topping
Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
In a medium-sized pan, on the stove, combine the marinara, beans, chili mix and rice.
Cook the chili over medium heat for eight to ten minutes, stirring often.
Serve the chili right away, and top with avocado, fresh cilantro, and parmesan substitute.