Cauliflower has slowly crept it’s way up to becoming a household favorite! Its versatility and ability to mix perfectly with so many different flavors makes this veggie a go-to! This curry mustard cauliflower is a warm and spicy recipe that has definitely become a favorite for the LGD fam. So many flavors coming together and to make such a tasty dish! YUM.
This Curry Mustard Cauliflower is:
- a great side dish, or main dish.
- a plant-based meal.
- packed with a lot of flavors.
Curry Mustard Cauliflower Recipe
- 4 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup fresh red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions chopped
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, combine the cauliflower, peppers, mustard, agave, coriander, curry and garlic powder.
- Cook for ten minutes, stirring often.
- Season the curry with salt and pepper to taste and serve topped with fresh scallions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!