Last year, instead of traditional pumpkin pie, I made pumpkin pie popsicles! This year I found a great chocolate pumpkin pop recipe as a starting point and adjusted to my own taste. The original recipe was found on the Super Healthy Kids
website, but I adjusted mine to make it vegan! I also added a bit more chocolate because it’s the holiday season and we can be a little indulgent.
1. Blend the top six ingredients together in a blender or with a spoon. Feel free to add more spices or sweetener to your taste preference.
2. Place a few of the mini chips in the bottom of your mold.
3. Using a funnel, fill your popsicle mold with your blended combo to about 1/3 full and then drop in more mini chips.
4. Fill the mold about 3/4 of the way and put a few more chips. Use a butter knife to mix the chips through. Then drop a few on the top and insert your sticks.
5. Freeze for 6-8 hours.
6. Remove from mold, by running under warm water for a few seconds.
7. Place on parchment paper and drizzle with some melted chocolate.
8. Return to freezer for a few minutes to allow drizzled chocolate to harden before serving. Enjoy!