This recipe is not only quick and easy to make, but it is also wonderfully satisfying. We love cauliflower recipes here at Lean Green DAD. It is a vital part of our plant-based meal plans. The red peppers being roasted give the dish more of an enhanced flavor. The fact that this cauliflower risotto recipe with roasted red peppers can be made for large, or small groups of people, means you have a dish that is filling, tasty and best of all vegan!
This Cauliflower Risotto Recipe with Roasted Red Peppers is:
- dairy-free for your plant-based family
- can be made for large or small groups
- a great idea for lunch or as a side dish
- perfect for easy vegan meals
Cauliflower Risotto Recipe with Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 dash hot sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium high heat, combine all of the ingredients minus the salt and pepper.
- Stir constantly, cook the cauliflower risotto for 5 - 7 minutes, or until the almond milk has all been absorbed.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!