This is an elegant and festive brandied pears dessert dish that won’t keep you away from your dinner guests for more than a few minutes! The leftovers make for a delicious, yet slightly naughty breakfast. (If you have any left) Our recipe serves two, so just double or triple it as needed for more great food for your family!
This Decadent and Easy Brandied Pears and Walnuts Dessert is:
- Doubles as a great snack, breakfast or dessert
Easy Brandied Pears and Walnuts Dessert!
- 1 pear rinsed & dried
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup sugar
- non-dairy ice cream
- Slice the pear in half, remove the core, and slice each half into four pieces.
- In a medium sized skillet heat the brandy and the sugar, over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pears and the walnuts, and continue cooking over medium heat for five more minutes, turning the pears a few times as they cook.
- Serve the brandied pears and walnuts over dairy free ice cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!