This banana and peanut butter recipe brings back so many memories, from when I was a kid. I would often make a version of this using a toothpick to hold the banana and peanut butter together, then a much easier and neater way is to make it on rice cakes. Rice cakes are a great low calorie food, but are often bland and need some flavor – so I added my favorite combo of peanut butter and banana to create this complete healthy snack. These peanut butter banana rice cakes are gluten free, naturally sweetened and made with just 3 simple ingredients that you and your kids will enjoy!
This Banana and Peanut Butter Recipe is:
- a snack your whole family will enjoy
- a neater and healthier way to eat the best flavor combination
Banana and Peanut Butter Recipe
- 4 lightly salted brown rice cakes
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup peanut butter sub sunflower butter if allergic to peanuts
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto each rice cake.
- Top each rice cake with half a banana, cut into slices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!