Ants on a log is a fun and simple snack made by filling celery sticks with a spread, in this version nut or seed butter, and placing raisins on top. With just the right amount of crunch, chewiness and sweetness, this ants on a log recipe is a fun, easy and healthy snack that is sure to please and is a great way to get kids to eat more veggies!
This easy and healthy Ants on a Log Recipe is:
- naturally sweetened
- fun to make and eat
- an excellent quick snack idea
Easy Healthy Ants on a Log
- 4 celery stalks
- ¼ cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Rinse off and dry celery stalks, trim off leaves and white sections on bottom of stalks and cut four whole celery stalks into halves.
- Place ½ tablespoon of nut or seed butter of choice along the inside of the curved edge of each celery half.
- Place about 6 raisins spread apart onto the surface of each filled celery half.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!