These vegan strawberry banana peanut butter muffins are a great start to your morning. Fruit, protein, and wholesome goodness combine to make an awesome taste! Making them is simple and we all know how great it is to have some power-packed muffins laying around to eat when you are in a rush during a busy morning!
These awesome “Strawbana” muffins are:
- Packed with protein
- Contain a daily serving of fruit
- Taste moist, delicious and hearty at the same time
- Are fun to make with kids
In the recipe, the flax seeds take the place of the eggs and really help give them a great consistency, while the fresh strawberries bake in nice and soft to give them a wonderfully creamy and most finish…especially when warm.
- 1 Package Bob’s Red Mill GF Muffin Mix
- ½ c. Cashew Milk
- ½ c. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp. Flax Seed - Finely Ground
- 1 Banana - Mashed
- 10 Medium Strawberries - Sliced ½ c. Natural Peanut Butter
- Add the milk and the ground flax seeds into a large mixing bowl and allow them to rest for ten minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix by hand until well combined.
- Pour the batter into well-greased muffin tins or tins with cupcake liners.
- Bake the muffins at 400 degrees for thirty minutes.