Easy Instant Pot Rice and Beans Hack!
Instant Pot HACK! Just add your favorite spices to an oven-safe bowl and place it on top of rice in your IP for 22 minutes on natural release. Easy rice and beans! Perfectly made.#riceandbeans
Author: Cory Warren
Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 cup dry brown rice
- 1.5 cup water or veggie broth
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Place rice at the bottom of the IP and pour in your water or broth.
- Place beans in an oven-safe bowl with spices of choice and place bowl and rack right on top of rice.
- Cook on 22 minutes low-pressure natural release and boom! Best rice and beans ever.
Cory is a husband, father of three and vegan athlete. His blog, Lean Green DAD™, is a lifestyle blog about food, family and fun that helps passionate people, mostly parents, who have over-scheduled, busy lives maintain a healthy balance of plant-based nutrition, fitness and overall wellness.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- Prebiotic or Probiotic? Which Is Best For Kids? - June 26, 2017
- Vegan Muscle Man Robert Cheeke! - June 21, 2017
- Drafted Into Fatherhood: From Waterboy to Quarterback - June 16, 2017