This simple smoothie serves as an excellent start to your day. It is packed with vitamin C and many other micronutrients that will get your system going and also give you a great burst of energy. Make sure you use a really strong blender. As you know, we LOVE the Vitamix, but there are many other brands out there that can work as well. Click the link below to be taken to our affiliate link on Amazon. When you click and purchase with that link, Amazon will throw some loose change our way, which will keep our blog going strong! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 oranges, minus the seeds and peels
- 1 green apple, quartered, minus the seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mango
- Blend everything in your blender and sip slowly without a straw. You want to almost chew your smoothie throughout your morning as opposed to all at once. Chewing will help release the natural enzymes in your saliva that help break down and digest the food and sipping throughout the morning will allow your body the proper time to digest!
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- Cauliflower Taco Salad (Vegan) - July 20, 2017
- How To Raise Vegan Kids In Non-Vegan Families with Heather Borders - July 19, 2017
- The Cosplay Community Has It’s First Vegan Stormtrooper! - July 11, 2017