Sometimes the best recipes are the ones that are super simple. This recipe will remind you of Christmas or the holidays anytime you make it as when you perform the quick release on your Instant Pot®, the whole house smells like cinnamon and nutmeg. The apples virtually disappear in this recipe to form a delicious sauce that you can drizzle over the top of your perfect sweet potatoes. I hope you love as much as I do.
Prep Time: 5 minutes, Steam Time: 10 minutes; Total Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 organic apples, sliced
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon, squeezed
1. Fill your Instant Pot® all the above ingredients, pouring the water over the ingredients last to mix in all the cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Set your Instant Pot® to steam on high pressure and set it to five minutes. When you hear the beep, do a quick release and open the pot and serve while hot! It’s that simple. Enjoy!
The link above to Amazon is our affiliate link. If you choose to purchase, Amazon will throw us some loose commission change. Thank you so much for clicking if you are interested.
*This post is NOT sponsored by anyone, including Instant Pot. We just love their product.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017