**This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and contains no added sugar
Nothing makes an incredible meal better than having incredible sides to go with it! This green bean recipe is super simple and will make everyone that you serve want more! When you combine the right spices, the possibilities and flavor profile of this recipe are endless. These warm, garlicky, green beans will make your mouth water! Enjoy!
- 2 packages of frozen, French cut green beans
- 1 large red onion – peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
1. In a large pot on the stove, sauté the onions in the olive oil over medium heat for five minutes, stirring often.
2. Add the garlic and green beans and continue cooking for fifteen minutes, stirring often.
3. Add the coriander, pepper, and salt to taste.
*Health Watch – This recipe contains olive oil. While many of the oils in these products are non-GMO, all oils are high in saturated fat, calorically dense, and should be limited or eliminated to maintain a healthy lifestyle.