There is a storm coming! A storm of deliciousness! Before the hurricane hit our hometown, my family and I “hunkered down” with some amazing cookies. They are peanut-buttery, sweet, chocolatey, and totally flour-free! They are a treat of course, so that’s why they are so small. They go perfectly with some nice almond milk or other plant-based milk of your choice. We absolutely loved them. It only took a total of around 20 total minutes from start to finish to make them, so they are super easy. Happy cookie eating everyone!
- 1 cup of NuttZo organic nut butter (pick your favorite flavor)
- 1/4 cup of vegan cane sugar
- 1/2 cup of date sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon of ground flax seed + 2.5 tablespoons of water) Click HERE for a short video on how to make a flax egg.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Throw everything into a bowl and mix it together well. Not brain surgery. : )
- Roll about one tablespoon of the “dough” into balls and give them a little press down to make them a little flatter.
- Bake on 350 for 14 minutes and you’ve got yourself an amazing little treat. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017