Actress Valery Ortiz of "Hit The Floor"
What You Will Hear In This Episode:
Valery Ortiz is one of Maxim Espanol Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People. She is also a movie and television star that is best known for her work in the popular series South of Nowhere and now in VH1’s Hit The Floor! In the show, Valery plays the role of Raquel Saldana, a single mom who is a friend to many of the girls on the Devil’s squad. More than all of her acting accolades, Valery is a kind, generous, and caring person who puts her family above everything. She is a wonderful person to be around and it’s no wonder she has had so much success in a very difficult industry. I hope you enjoy our quick interview!
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- Valery started doing a show called SPLAT! on Nickelodeon when one of her co-hosts encouraged her to try her luck in Los Angeles. Her friend Ben introduced her to the right people and the next thing you know, she was staying!
- For a quick look at the role that Valery has had the chance to play over the last three seasons of “Hit The Floor” on VH1, check THIS video out!
- One of Valery’s first roles was in the movie “Date Movie,” where she played JELL-O. Hilarious. Check it out HERE.
- Valery is also a host at American Latino TV. She covered a behind-the-scenes look at “Hit The Floor.” Check it out!
- Valery is training for a triathlon with a goal to do an Ironman Triathlon someday. She is swimming in the Pacific Ocean on a regular basis.
- Follow Valery on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by clicking on them.
- Visit Valery’s website at http://valeryortiz.com/.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017