My foot is tapping and I’m not sure why. I am really cold, almost shivering, because the air conditioning is turned down so low that the tip of my nose is turning red. All around me, I see other people waiting, just like me…but what are they waiting for? Perhaps they have a serious chronic condition or an injury. Perhaps they are waiting with a loved one, who is in the back room with the doctor, or maybe they are like me and have one simple question about their health; a question that could be answered in a mere 90 seconds but instead has taken me hours to plan for. Why has it taken me a while to plan? Well first I had to call the office, leave a message, get a call back (that I missed), schedule a time that worked, rearrange my work schedule to make the appointment and then wait in the waiting room to be weighed, asked what’s wrong and then finally see the person who can answer my one little question.
Where am I? Well, I kinda gave it away by talking about the doctor…it’s a specialist doctor’s office visit.
We’ve all been there. The waiting room is many times chilly and has a doom and gloom atmosphere no matter what you do. When you just have a minor question between follow-ups, it can be a lot of stress to make it there just to get a qualified person’s answer. Many doctor’s offices have phone numbers, but it is very difficult to get the answers you need in your day-to-day life.
What Is A Pack Health Advisor?
Pack Health provides you with your own personal Health Advisor…a real, live person…who is there for you, whenever you need them. If you call during normal office hours, your Health Advisor will be available to speak with you. They have an email address for easy back and forth communication and you can even text them. There are lots of advisors on staff and each of them cover different areas of chronic conditions, but they are all united with one mission…to help you navigate the healthcare system, to develop a wellness plan that’s unique to your needs and preferences, to help you manage your chronic condition and increase your quality of life…because as their site says: “Just because you have a chronic condition, doesn’t mean it has to have you.”
How Pack Health Works
- Once you become a member of Pack Health, they will help you identify the right resources to help you get the most out of your health. What does this mean? Pack Health can help you find a doctor, understand more about a medication, help find a cheaper generic version of your medication, help you organize bill management and even find you a gym closeby to help you stay strong! Your advisor is there for you every step of the way!
- Your Health Advisor will help to provide personal accountability for your treatment plan and will help you manage the overwhelming task of managing your healthcare
- Forget about those quick, fifteen minute appointments with your doctor…your health advisor is there for you anytime you need them. With an actual human being just a text, phone call, or email away, you never have to feel stupid or rushed for having a question
With healthcare costs going up and doctor’s offices getting more crowded each and every day, it helps to have a partner on your side that cares about you. At Pack Health you are more than just a patient, you are a member. Each member is treated with respect, compassion and passion with their overall health and wellness as a top priority. Click HERE to learn how you can sign up to speak with a Health Advisor today! **A Special Deal For Folks With IBD** In my conversations with Pack Health, I mentioned my wife’s experience with IBD, and I learned they have Health Advisors who specialize in this area. They also have a grant right now where, for a limited time, members with IBD can get their first year of membership for free! The inside scoop is that the grant sponsored a certain number of enrollments, and they’ve got about 20 left. The sponsored first year of membership, like their 30-day free trial, requires no payment information, so (unlike most of what’s out there) you know they mean it when they say it’s “at no cost to you” and “risk-free”. For all my readers with IBD – click HERE to sign up to speak with a Health Advisor today!
*Pack Health has compensated Lean Green DAD as a professional blogger to cover their member services. The opinions expressed above are 100% the opinions of Lean Green DAD™. We are disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” For more details on what this means, please visit our disclosure page.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017