Julieanna Hever, The Plant Based Dietitian
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
Today’s guest is The Plant-Based Dietitian, Julieanna Hever! You might have seen her on the Dr. Oz show or the Steve Harvey Show or maybe on her own show “What Would Julieanna Do?” She has written several books and publications including The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition and her latest book the Vegiterranean Diet. She has a wonderfully positive attitude and is a great person to talk to in the world of plant-based eating. I hope you enjoy it!
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- Julieanna is the author of several books including her latest book: The Vegiterranean Diet.
- Other books that Julieanna has written include: The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition and The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Gluten-Free, Vegan Cooking.
- Visit Julieanna’s website for wonderful information and resources: http://plantbaseddietitian.com/
- Julieanna Hever on Twitter: HERE
- Julieanna on Facebook: HERE
- What Would Julieanna Do? Her TV Show: HERE
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017