We often make our own smoothies at our house. We are always looking for new tastes to excite our taste buds and this “Noble Tangerine Fizzie” recipe was invented by our little Noble Fan! The recipe is extremely simple and really provides a lot of wonderful vitamin c, whole fruit, and a bit of fizz from the lemon soda water. The special ingredient is Noble Juice’s Tangerine Juice. All of these ingredients can be found at your local Whole Foods Market and many other locations across the US. To find Noble Juice retailer near you, just visit their website for more information by clicking HERE.
Why Noble Tangerine Juice?
1. No Sugar Added. Unlike the juice you see near the kids juice boxes with cartoon characters and colorful flashy packaging, this juice has absolutely no sugar added. You don’t need it! Tangerines are awesome just by themselves.
2. Local Rules! Environmentally, locally sourced food leaves a lighter carbon foot print on the planet. No trucks to drive your juice across country. Why would you get your juice shipped to you from California when you live in Florida? You want that juice squeezed into the bottle and put straight into your cup, and supporting local growers definitely helps you get one step closer to that. Noble Juice is 100% Florida tangerine juice!
3. Tangerineriffic! I made a new word! Tangerine juice is not something you see every day. Less acidic than its “OJ” counterpart, this juice will give you a slightly sweeter, refreshing taste that you will love!
- 1.5 cups of Noble’s Tangerine Juice
- 1.5 cups of Lemon sparkling water
- 2 cups of frozen organic mango (we used 365 Brand from Whole Foods Market)
- Pour the mango’s in first, add your liquid and blend it up! It’s that simple! So simple a seven-year-old could do it. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- Prebiotic or Probiotic? Which Is Best For Kids? - June 26, 2017
- Vegan Muscle Man Robert Cheeke! - June 21, 2017
- Drafted Into Fatherhood: From Waterboy to Quarterback - June 16, 2017