Blue Man/Musician Dad - Jordan Woods Robinson (Rebroadcast)
What You Will Learn This Episode:
Being a dad can be really fun, especially when you work as a Blue Man with the world-famous Blue Man Group and also run a super creative company. This episode is an interview with Blue Man and owner of SOS Studio, Jordan Woods-Robinson. SOS Studio is a global network of musicians, vocalists, and engineers using state-of-the-art technology to provide custom tracks, mixing, mastering, and promotion services for independent artists around the world. With SOSstudio at their fingertips, artists can record whole albums without ever leaving home.
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- If you know anyone who is a musician, you have to tell them about this episode and service. This week is particularly special because he launched a new service for songwriters for distributing their music, sharing resources and experiences, networking with musicians, and recording new songs through professional collaborations.
- Right now, he’s offering the first 4 weeks for free and then it’s only $5 a month after that. And he built all of this while being a full time dad, his wife has gone back to school for her masters, and he has been filming Season 6 of The Walking Dead which is airing now.
- If you’re a songwriter or know someone who is, check out this killer new service over at SOSstudio.co to start your free 4 weeks
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017