Where To Eat Vegan In Orlando
What You Will Learn From This Episode:
In this episode, Cory and Jenn highlight some of their favorite vegan, family-friendly restaurants in Orlando. Need a place that is appropriate for you to bring your young children? Want some food they will love and still stay within your vegan, plant-based lifestyle? You have to check out this short episode before you visit Orlando to find some amazing places to eat!
- Yelp – Use it to search “vegan” for the closest places near you (www.yelp.com)
- Happy Cow – A great app that can help you find a vegan restaurant near you (Happy Cow in the app store)
- Nicole Eats – Great videos from our friend Nicole at www.nicole-eats.com
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
Search for any of the restaurants listed below for their address and hours of operation before you head out! Restaurants mentioned in the podcast include:Ethos Vegan Kitchen – Cory and Jenn’s favorite. Vegan food for the soul!Maoz – A great vegetarian and vegan option at the Mall at Millennia food court in Orlando.Dandelion Communitea Cafe – Wonderful tea and an when you order a wrap you are asked if you would like quinoa, spring mix or both…always go with both!
- Rhapsodic Bakery – The best place to get a vegan birthday cake that I know of in Orlando!
- Infusion Tea – Wonderful tea and cupcakes, but also a wonderful menu in a great environment.
- Toasted – Fill that burger craving with a special vegan menu of burgers that will satisfy even the meatiest meat eater.
- Press’d – Vegan, raw and in the Plant Street Market in Winter Garden, our favorite city just outside of Orlando!
- Wheatberry Cafe – Located near Longwood, Altamonte Sprints, they have lots of amazing raw options that will surprise you with their amazing taste!
- Hubbly Bubbly – Similar to Maoz with falafel as their specialty, but located near the College Park part of town.
- Mellow Mushroom – Best vegan pizza you can get in Orlando…hands down. They make you feel like one of the family!
- Yard House – A Darden chain that has tons of plant-based options for you to try or sub in the place of traditional meat dishes. Their beer isn’t bad either!
- Vitality Bistro – Outside of Orlando, but we had to mention them because of their amazing “ravioli!”
- Drunken Monkey – We love Maureen, one of the owners…and we also love this place.
- Skybird – Located in East End Market in Orlando. Raw and vegan with a chalk board menu that changes weekly.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017