As I mentioned in Real IronDAD Radio, episode 2 and my below video, juicing is pretty much the best way to get fruits and veggies in your kids. When you juice, you get all of the nutritional benefit without the fiber. Not that fiber is a bad thing, but I don’t think I know anyone who can down a five pound bag of carrots in one sitting. Do you? So what do you do when you are a busy, over scheduled parent? Have no fear, I have an awesome local (if you live in FL) company that does all the hard work for you for your busy life!
I had the opportunity to try Noble juice this past weekend and it was a party in my tummy (so yummy, so yummy)! Let me set the scene for you: After a business trip to Chicago, I came back to my wife and three kids in the middle of dance recital week. This means that we had dance rehearsal on the other side of town every night, which eventually culminated in a full weekend of dance recitals. Needless to say, we were on the go. On Saturday, the first of two shows was completed, which left a long gap of time for my little dancing queen to rejuvenate her body with nutrition. Now, I would love to tell you that I made a delicious raw meal from scratch for her; a meal that I prepared way in advance and brought to her on a silver platter…but that did not happen. We had pizza. Vegan pizza of course from one of our favorite vegan-friendly spots, Mellow Mushroom, but still pizza nonetheless.
Since we had pizza, I knew that it was not going to be sufficient enough to get her through the next performance. She needed a little bit of natural sugar from some delicious organic fruits and she needed it fast! I went to Publix and remembered that Noble had recently asked me to give their juice a try, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity. I grabbed their tangerine juice and headed back to the dance recital. With an ice cold bottle of Noble in one hand and a warm vegan cheese pizza in the other, I was a hero. I told my girl I wanted her to try a new juice that I got. She was in. Wanna know what she thought? Here you go:
There are multiple reasons why this juice is IronDAD approved, but here are three big ones:
1. No Sugar Added. Unlike the juice you see near the kids juice boxes with cartoon characters and colorful flashy packaging, this juice has absolutely no sugar added. You don’t need it! Tangerines are awesome just by themselves.
2. Local Rules! Environmentally, locally sourced food leaves a lighter carbon foot print on the planet. No trucks to drive your juice across country. Why would you get your juice shipped to you from California when you live in Florida? You want that juice squeezed into the bottle and put straight into your cup, and supporting local growers definitely helps you get one step closer to that. Noble Juice is 100% Florida tangerine juice!
3. Tangerineriffic! I made a new word! Tangerine juice is not something you see every day. Less acidic than its “OJ” counterpart, this juice will give you a slightly sweeter, refreshing taste that you will love!
Taking care of your kids with healthy juice when on the go…now that is Noble!
Get your Noble Juice today from your local Publix supermarket and visit them online at http://www.noblejuice.com!
*Noble has compensated Real IronDAD to talk about their organic tangerine juice. For more details on what this means, please visit our disclosure page.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- Vegan Under Pressure With Jill Nussinow - May 22, 2017
- The Real Answer: Why Oil Is Not Healthy - May 18, 2017
- Kid Review: Matilda The Musical On Tour In Orlando! - May 12, 2017