Mushroom Sweet Peat Stir Fry is just one of many stir fry’s, you can make at home when you have a couple great veggies laying around that need to be cooked. Put them over a bed of quinoa and you will be all set. This recipe is super easy and if you like mushrooms like we do, it will be a definite hit!
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/4 of any type of diced onions
- 1 large box of mushrooms
- 1 box of snow/sweet peas
- Approximately 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- A dash of your favorite spices (mine for this recipe were pepercorns, dried onion, thyme, garlic and smoked paprika)
- Make your quinoa. If you need some instructions on how to cook it, check THIS short video out.
- Start off by putting your onions in the skillet and letting them simmer for two minutes or so until they become transluscent
- Add in your sliced mushrooms and snow peas.
- Sprinkle on your spices and top off with soy sauce.
- Heat for around 10 minutes on medium heat until the snow peas look bright green and are well cooked but still crispy. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- Vegan Under Pressure With Jill Nussinow - May 22, 2017
- The Real Answer: Why Oil Is Not Healthy - May 18, 2017
- Kid Review: Matilda The Musical On Tour In Orlando! - May 12, 2017