How To Buy/Sell Realestate - Kimberly Suedmeyer
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
Every realtor says that the process of buying a house is one of the most stressful times in your life. With the right team on your side, your buying or selling process can a lot easier. Enter Kimberly Suedmeyer. I am proud to call Kimberly my real estate agent. I called her cell after a recommendation from one of my friends and she has been amazing ever since. Mrs. Suedmeyer had not done a podcast interview prior to our show and very rarely does public marketing as all of her work comes from referrals, so we are honored to have her on the show. If you are looking to buy or sell a house, Kimberly will provide you with some expert knowledge on how to set yourself up for success!
To Access Part I of our series on “Moving,” follow this link: http://leangreendad.com/010/
Kimberly Suedmeyer’s website – http://www.therealestatecollection.net/agents_details.php?agent_ID=15
The Real Estate Collection – http://www.therealestatecollection.net
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- Get pre-approved, not pre-qualified. Sellers want to see that you are financially sound and that the deal will not fall through.
- Have an idea of what you want so you get detailed MLS (multiple listing service) listings via email that fit what you are looking for.
- What is the Realtor’s job? Your Realtor serves as the liaison between you and the listing agent or buyer’s agent. From beginning to end they educate you about the market, value of home, produce comparable market analysis, look at competition and provide expert research and negotiation tactics to ensure you get the best value for your home or bang for your buck. They are specialists when it comes to marketing your home for sale and your voice when you are looking to buy a home.
- When looking for homes, remember that there is very rarely a 9/10 home and never a 10/10. If you see an 8 or a 9, buy that home immediately.
- When selecting a Realtor, be sure to conduct an interview with them. Try to get a referral from a friend or family member. Do not just pick a Realtor out of the newspaper or an ad. Trust is the biggest factor between you and your agent.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- Prebiotic or Probiotic? Which Is Best For Kids? - June 26, 2017
- Vegan Muscle Man Robert Cheeke! - June 21, 2017
- Drafted Into Fatherhood: From Waterboy to Quarterback - June 16, 2017