What You Will Learn In This Episode:
Kombucha is a pretty controversial drink. Is it healthy for you? Is it bad for you? Should you be drinking it everyday? I have to say I am not 100% sure on my stance, but there is some pretty good research out there to suggest both sides. You have to make your own decision. Personally, I love it and so do many of the folks that I idolize in the plant-based movement. However you feel about it, I am happy to present this interview with local Orlando Kombucha producer, Mark Bevilaqua, who owns Farm Boy Produce. He is a former triathlete and very knowledgable about this mysterious drink. I hope you will listen with an open mind and give it a sip!
All music (except intro and outro) performed by SOSstudio – www.SOSstudio.co
Farm Boy Produce: http://www.farmboyproduce.com
Farm Boy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FarmBoyProduce
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- Mark started Farm Boy Produce by selling greens at a local farmers market in 2012.
- Farm Boy Produce is owned by Mark Bevilaqua, who is the gentleman interviewed in the podcast.
- You can find Farm Boy’s Kombucha in any of the following Central Florida locations: Barnie’s Coffee, Drunken Monkey, Dandelion Communitea Cafe, Hoovers Market, World of Beer Downtown Orlando and Fairbanks Food Market. You can also find him in a few other cities up and down the state of Florida. Give him a sip!
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017