Meet Your Personal Trainer - Ryan Oman
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
It is 2015 and you know what that means! Time to buy a gym membership that you will be motivated about for approximately two weeks and then realize that you are too busy to make it. After that you will forget to cancel the membership because you signed a contract or somehow justify that it is an allowable expense because you “might” go someday down the line when your schedule is not as busy. I have some sad news for you…you can stay in pretty good shape without having to join that expensive gym. In this episode, certified fitness trainer, Ryan Oman, will give you some tips on how to stay as healthy as possible during your busy life as a parent. He will also talk with Cory about the launch of a new series of free videos to help you get off your fanny and be a positive example for your kids!
All music (except intro and outro) performed by SOSstudio – www.SOSstudio.co
Gaia Blooming – http://gaiablooming.com
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- Stay tuned to our website for some quick tip videos from Ryan on how to work out at home and maintain a moderate level of fitness without joining an overpriced gym.
- When you work out with your kids, make it fun and try to do something that will keep their attention. A good game to play might be everyone putting socks on and trying to see who can get the other person’s socks off! Who ever is left with their socks on when everyone else’s are off is the winner!
- Think about your nutrition as a bonfire…get it going early in the morning and keep the fire burning all day by eating small meals every 2-3 hours.
- Carbs are carbs…stay away from too much of them or gluten. Too many allergens can become inflammatory and cause some major issues. Dairy, wheat, soy, carbs, gluten are all allergens and when you add them all up together in your system, it could be a recipe for disaster.
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- Vegan Under Pressure With Jill Nussinow - May 22, 2017
- The Real Answer: Why Oil Is Not Healthy - May 18, 2017
- Kid Review: Matilda The Musical On Tour In Orlando! - May 12, 2017