It was late at night. I was playing around at the computer and I went to the fridge for a snack. I found some peanut butter and a honey-crisp organic apple (get these while they’re in season, they’re AMAZING). I cut the perfectly-chilled and crisp apple and started to eat it. I mentioned that I grabbed peanut butter. It wasn’t just any peanut butter. It was Nuttzo, Crunchy Seven Nut & Seed Butter, Chocolate, 16 oz (454 g). This is a superhuman peanut butter. Infused with 70% dark chocolate and Nuttzo’s iconic organic seven nut butter, this stuff is amazing!
As I put a bit on the apple, I looked to my right to find some organic peanut butter cereal that my wife had been snacking on from time to time. It got me thinking. What if I combined this amazing chocolate peanut butter with the peanut butter cereal?! I just had to do it. Here is what I did:
- Your favorite, vegan peanut butter cereal from the grocery store. In my house we eat EnviroKidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal, 10.6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
- Peanut Butter. For this recipe, I used Nuttzo, Crunchy Seven Nut & Seed Butter, Chocolate, 16 oz (454 g)
- Let the peanut butter thaw a bit if it was in the fridge and combine the two with a spoon.
- Place them into globs and put them in the fridge for at least two hours.
That’s it! Enjoy them or treat a friend. They are super good and super yummy! I promise you will be the hit of any party if you bring these. And don’t get too scared away by the price of this amazing peanut butter. Remember, you get what you pay for. These are all organic ingredients with seven different nuts inside of this butter to do your body good! You can of course use any other type of peanut butter. If you’d like to try the Nuttzo brand, you can often times find it on sale in your local organic food store from time to time. Have fun!
Latest posts by Lean Green DAD™ (see all)
- A Dad’s Guide To The Perfect Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed - April 21, 2017
- Jill McKeever: Bunny Ears & Simple Daily Recipes! - April 10, 2017
- Review: Inside The Beyond Burger – Why It’s So Good - April 8, 2017